Joining in again with the lovely Loobylu.......
1)Other people liking my new polka dot beauties almost as much as I do in their citrussy shades! Thank you - you know who you are!
2) The wonderful windy, drizzly Autumn days we are having at the moment - I just love the wildness of it all. Makes me want to twirl in the leaves with my hands above my head like a little kid!
Autumn Leaves Photograph by Nancy Mueller
3)That weird thing that happens when you have lots of things you have to do - you can then only think of the things you WANT to do! Whenever I have commissions (which is great) I make them whilst all the time dreaming of the other things I'm going to make the minute I have time! Does this happen to anyone else? Its like a kind of creative tease your mind plays on you.
4) Having a walk across the fields and into the woods with your husband alone for the first time in about 16 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooooh!!!!!!!
1) My poor 15 year old succumbing to the flu virus and turning from a tall, rangy, smiley, cheerful boy into a moaning, ghostly statue in his bed. Bit worried there for a time but now thanks to the anti-virals he seems to be returning to much more like his normal self! Thank goodness!
2) Our kettle - which is needed for tea-making at least a hundred times a day - breaking and shutting off the electricity not once but three times today. I have now resorted to a camping kettle on the gas stove but this means that wherever I am I have to drop everything and come running when the whistle blows!
3) Realising that even though 30 years have gone by, your sister can still wind you up the way she did when you were ten. Deep breaths......I am a grown-up......I am a grown-up.......xx
Click here to see more and to join in the fun!